PRW aluminum rockers are used around the world by professional racers, engine builders and hot rod enthusiasts, offering outstanding power and performance advantages for street, strip and track applications.
PRW offers these high-quality aluminum rocker arms for most domestic engines, with one of the largest selections of rocker arms of various ratios available to the racing and performance industry.
Made from high strength 6060-T6 aluminum extrusions, each piece is precision CNC machined and finished by hand to ensure that our customers receive the very best PRW has to offer. These rockers are specially machined to allow for larger springs and retainers with full-cage friction-reducing needle bearings for added durability. The nose rollers and shafts are Cr40 steel, heat-treated and hardened to minimize the wear that naturally occurs between the roller tip and the valve stem.
- PRW Specially designed RockerLocs
- Internal oiling system for long lasting performance
- Available for self-aligning applications and in split sets
- Wide assortment of ratios to suit almost any cam profile
- Specially machined for larger valve springs and retainers
- CNC Machined pushrod cups and heat-treated Cr40 roller tips
P/N 0330201 (Pro Series Aluminum Rocker Arms, Ford 289-351W 1962-01, 1.6 x 3/8″ (Requires Screw-in Studs & Guide Plates)