Specifically formulated to maximize performance and provide superior
protection for four-stroke marine engines.
Royal Purple advanced, proprietary Synerlec® technology enables HPM to exceed the harsh demands of the marine applications.
Available in the following viscosities: Multi -Vis 30 and Multi -Vis 40
These engine oils:
- Provide exceptional anti-wear protection with a load-carrying capacity multiple times that of ordinary mineral or synthetic marine lubricants
- Delivers cooler operating temperatures, increases engine efficiency and maximizes horsepower and torque.
- Improved sealing between the piston ring and cylinder wall for optimized fuel economy and maximum horsepower and torque
- Exceptional oxidation stability extends oil life and allows for more hours between oil changes saving you time, money and reducing the impact on the environment
- Advanced synthetic solvency reduces engine deposits and keeps engines clean.
- Superior corrosion protection
Take a look at the following photos:
P/N 11582 (10W30 4-stroke, 1 quart)
P/N 11629 (10W40, 4-stroke, 1 quart)
HPM GEAR LUBE
Formulated to maximize performance and provide Synthetic Defense for marine lower gear units.
HPM Gear Lube uses Royal Purple’s advanced, proprietary
Synerlec® additive technology for maximum water separation
and protection from corrosion.
- Exceptionally high film strength (cushioning molecules absorb gear impact) for dramatic reductions in gear wear and reduced heat to extend the life of your lower unit
- Significantly reduces friction, which lowers gear unit temperatures, extends equipment life and improves fuel efficiency.
- Improves fuel efficiency
- Provides maximum water separation and prevents corrosion
Recommended for equipment requiring an API Service GL-5 or GL-4 fluid.
P/N 11687 (80W90, 1 quart)