DynaForce for the Track!
One of the most important components that ties all of your race car’s electronics together is the alternator.
The DynaForce Race Alternators are available in two models; a 50 Amp and 100 Amp.
- Designed for maximum output from low speeds to high rpm.
- Built to handle racing rpm, MSD incorporated a fan baffle to protect the belt
- Blue-printed assembly process ensures superior operation and longevity
- Dual plane balanced rotor assembly delivers high rpm precision and reliability
- One-wire technology to keep wiring at a minimum
- An adjustable voltage output. A simple turn of a dial allows the unit to be used with a 12 or 16 volt battery.
- Hand assembled in the USA and NEVER rebuilt or refurbished units
For low content race cars such as circle track cars, there is a compact, lightweight “Denso”model that provides up to 50 amps. This unit accepts many aftermarket bracket assemblies to accommodate different applications. The 50 Amp model is built in a compact housing and designed for lower content racing such as dirt track cars.
For drag cars or other higher content race vehicles, there is a DynaForce 100 Amp output version. The 100 Amp output version with an easy to adjust regulator within the unit that allows you to set it for your application. The brackets of the system are designed to fit many common GM and aftermarket based bracket systems. Easily identified with its durable MSD red wrinkle finish.
P/N 5375 (50 amp, Denso style)
P/N 5380 (100 amp)