Superior particle removal, high-performance and optimized flow characteristics for maximum performance and longer filter life.
Royal Purple Extended Life Oil Filters
Royal Purple’s filter media uses the latest technology filtration system that filters out particles as small as 25 microns.
Conventional cellulose filtration fibers magnified 250x.
The spaces allow larger particles to pass through to your engine.
Royal Purple’s oil filter filters out particles as small as 25 microns.
- Filter Element: 100% screen-backed synthetic media provides superior filtration while keeping flow restriction low.
- Shell: Thicker shell material for extra strength. The heavier shell provides extra security against puncture from road debris and endures higher burst strength than conventional filters.
- Steel Backplate: Heavy gauge steel for higher burst strength.
- Metal End-Caps: Provides positive seal for filter element assembly.
- Center Tube: Prevents filter element collapse
- By-Pass Valve: The by-pass valve is designed to insure oil flow in situations of excessive filter element flow restriction.
- Gasket: Premium nitrile rubber with special lubricity compound to reduce torque during installation and removal and to ensures a leak-free seal.
- Silicone Anti-drain Back Valve: Prevents dry starts by eliminating oil drain back during shutdown through the use of a silicone anti-drain back valve. Silicone outperforms and outlasts standard nitrile rubber in both extreme cold and hot oil temperatures. A high-performance silicone anti-drain back valve that prevents dry starts, even in extreme conditions.
Synthetic Motor Oil
Royal Purple Motor Oil delivers superior protection and improves performance in four-cycle gasoline and diesel engines.
It increases horsepower and torque, saves fuels and reduces heat, wear and emissions. It has unsurpassed oxidation stability that allows for extended oil drains and fewer oil changes, which saves you time and money and reduces the impact on the environment.
Royal Purple’s performance advantages come from a blend of synthetic oils plus Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec technology. Royal Purple Motor Oil is compatible with other mineral and synthetic motor oils.
API-Licensed Motor Oil
Recommended for gasoline and diesel engines inlcuding automotive, commercial fleet and stationary industrial diesel engines.
Available viscosities include: 0W-20, 0W-40, 5W-20, 5W-30, 5W-40, 10W-30, 10W-40, 15W-40 and 20W-50 weights.
Also mono-grade motor oils in SAE 30, SAE 40 and SAE 50 weights are available..
HPS Series – High Performance Street Motor Oil
Recommended for those seeking enhanced performance in vehicles not under warranty.
Specifically formulated to maximize performance and meet the demands of high performance and modified engines. Fortified with a high level of zinc/phosphorus anti-wear additive and Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec® additive technology.
Available viscosities include: 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30, 10W-40 and 20W-50.
XPR Extreme Performance Racing Oil
Recommended for racing applications.
Available XPR viscosities:
- XPR 3.1 0W-5 – Royal Purple’s lowest viscosity engine oil designed for the most competitive classes such as Pro Stock, Pro Stock Bike, Comp Eliminator and NASCAR Cup (qualifying). Provides the most horsepower possible by keeping parasitic losses to an absolute minimum while providing unparalleled protection.
- XPR 0W-10 – An ultra-light viscosity motor oil formulated for gasoline engines used in drag racing, motorcycle sprint racing, etc.
- XPR 5W-20 – A light viscosity motor oil formulated to withstand exotic fuels such as alcohol, methanol and nitrous oxide (NO2). Excellent for drag racing.
- XPR 5W-30 – Works well in a variety of applications from oval track late models to bracket racing. It is extremely versatile and produces excellent horsepower while preventing wear.
- XPR 10W-40 – Designed for marine, oval track and endurance car racing. Capable of withstanding long intervals of extreme heat, it works especially well with alcohol and methanol. It is extremely popular in sprint cars, late models and World of Outlaws racing.
- XPR 20W-50 Formulated for running extended periods under extreme pressure and heat. It is used in oval track, marine and drag racing and is very popular in sprint cars, late models, truck pullers and bracket racing.
HP 2-C – High Performance 2-Cycle Motor Oil
Recommended for use in both pre-mixed and oil injected gasoline 2-cycle engines in outboard motors, motorcycles, jet skis, chain saws, etc.
A high performance engine oil that improves performance and reduces wear in both standard and high performance 2-cycle gasoline engines. HP 2-C has synthetic solvency that keeps spark plugs and exhaust ports clean for maximum engine efficiency. This engine cleanliness combined with the low coefficient of friction of Royal Purple HP 2-C promotes increased horsepower and engine speed. Engines operate with greater combustion efficiency and go longer between overhauls when lubricated with HP 2-C.
Snow 2-C Snowmobile Engine Oil
Recommended for cold weather oil injected applications.
Snow 2-C is a high performance 2-cycle engine oil that improves performance and reduces wear in both standard and high performance 2-cycle snowmobile gasoline engines.