The world’s largest manufacturer of performance polyurethane automotive components!
If you are modifying, building a new vehicle from scratch or restoring an old one, Energy Suspension’s HYPER-FLEX™ performance polyurethane should be the “ground zero” focus of your present and next vehicle plans!
Energy Suspension HYPER-FLEX™ replacement polyurethane components are made with a unique and technically advanced chemical formulation performance polyurethane that stand up well to contaminants that often destroy rubber and have been engineered to give longer-lasting performance and not compress permanently.
The three most valuable reasons for using ENERGY SUSPENSION’s HYPER-FLEX ™ components are:
- DURABILITY (These components do not rot or deteriorate from exposure to oils and undercar chemicals or atmospheric conditions like smog and ozone. Unlike O.E.M. rubber.)
- PERFORMANCE (No mushy handling and poor steering response caused from rotten or deteriorated HYPER-FLEX™ parts.)
- APPEARANCE (Available in red or black with some parts (i.e. shock boots and power bands) also available in other colours.)
Offered in a variety of durometers (firmness or softness), depending on the particular product application.
Parts offered are for sports compact, domestic, truck and universal applications.
- Tie Rod and Ball Joint Boot to replace worn or ruined rubber boots
- Shock Boots – protect the shock shaft from rocks, mud, dust & other damaging elements
- C-Bushings for Ford trucks add performance and much needed correction of the suspension geometry, especially when lift equipment is used
- Control Arm Bushing– Maintain better alignment while cornering, stopping and hard. These are a must for both lowered or raised vehicles where weight transfer causes distortion.
- Leaf Spring Bushings – Allows the leaf spring system to function more effective, adding a higher degree of performance and durability.
- Hyper Flex Systems (Master Bushing Sets) Complete kit of all their Hyper-flex performance polyurethane components. Includes heavy-duty hardware.
- Rack & Pinion Bushings
- Radius Rod (Strut Arm) Bushings are formulated with a softer durometer formulation to help prevent binding – due to the pivot action required for suspension’s to properly travel. A must to use with larger/performance tires. They help reduce common wheel “roll-under” while braking and loss of steering control. While braking, they keep the front wheel and lower control arm assembly from literally rolling under the car.
- Shock Bushings – Extends the life of your shocks and maximize shock efficiency.
- Strut Rod Bushings – helps reduce common wheel “roll-under” and greatly reduces wheel hop on FWD vehicles
- Sway Bar & End Link Bushings – an easy & cost-efficient suspension upgrade Greaseable or non-greasable types available.
- Coil Lift Isolators – for a simple and inexpensive chassis lift for trucks and Jeeps from .75″ to 2″ depending on the application.
- Motor Mount Inserts – For front wheel drive vehicles to add support and stability to the existing O.E.M. motor mount system. Under high performance conditions, they reduce wheel hop and torque induced movement that can damage components.
- Body & Cab Mounts restore your ride height and gain durability – these mounts are soft enough for a smooth ride, yet rugged enough for the most demanding road or track.
- Motor Mounts – For the best of both worlds: smooth running for the street, strong for the track. Torque resistant yet comparable in strength to metal mounts.
- Transmission Mounts – for street, track or off-road. Soft enough for smooth operation on the daily driver and strong enough to handle extreme high performance requirements.
- Bump & Strut Stops – for control arms, traction bars, axles and leaf springs – cushions a collapsing suspension, preventing expensive damage.
- Universal Components:
- Boots: Shock/Stabilizer
- Bump Stops: Shock & Strut and bump stops and pads)
- Bushing: Control Arm Bushing Half Sets, End Link-Flange Type, Shock, Shock Eye, Sway Bar
- Isolators: Coil Spring, Shock Reservoir
- Mounts: Motor & Transmission, GM LS-Motor Conversion Sets
- Sway Bar End Links & Sets (Adjust-A-Link, Fixed Length or Pivot Style)
- Tie Down Straps
- Tie Rod End Dusts Boots
- “Formula 5” Prelube – a versatile, waterproof, non-melting grease. It forms a tough, durable, chemical resistant film of lubricant. Prevents metal-to-metal contact even under severe shock loads. Only a small amount is required to properly lubricate bushings and metal components and to prevent corrosion.
- Jack Strap – designed specifically to fit high-lift off-road type jacks. Secures the loose and noisy jack handle.
- Coil Spring Dampener Donuts – Great for competition use and for vehicles equipped with winches or other heavy add-on devices. Inserted in coil springs to allow for a progressive rate of compression while preventing spring bottoming.
- Creeper Wheels – for smooth, unimpeded rolling. Use them for auto mechanic creepers, stools, test equipment, parts stands & carts, and many other devices that use a rolling caster assembly.